SummerFest is coming up real soon so book your calendar before you forget! See attached link for a day to day schedule (June 21-25) at Long Lake, MN.
SummerFest 2011 Schedule (link)
In other news:
Lions Carp Fishing Contest is on the last day of SummerFest, June 25th!
Need to know details:
- Entry fee is $25 per fisher man/woman
- Cool money prize for your efforts!
- $500 for largest carp
- $200 for second
- $100 for third
- $100 for smallest
- Registration starts at 6 AM and contest ends at 2 PM (everyone who fishes must register!)
- All ages welcome
- Location: Nelson Park, Long Lake MN
- Click here for map location of Long Lake